Saturday, January 15, 2005

Blog Clicker now too...

So after viewing the ads on about a million BE member blogs (see sidebar for the link) I decided I will now try BC (most commonly known as Blog Clicker) for even more hits for this site. I'm doing this because reguardless of the fact that I comment whore over in my side bar I've yet to get a single comment since joining BE (again see sidebar for link).

If ya'll don't leave a comment soon, you'll have to see this lousy sight in yet ANOTHER blog hit-getter site. As soon as I find another. Ya'll have a month to comment. Remember "Your site sucks and has just killed about five points of my IQ" does count as a comment. I never said they had to be good... just there for crying out monkeys!

1 Comments:

At 9:32 PM, March 31, 2005, Blogger jules said...

I like comments too, so, here you go. I just signed up with Blog Clicker but I'm still trying to get how it works! It's all new to me!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home