Thursday, March 11, 2004

How did you know that?

Last night I went to a class on Tarot. It wasn't teaching what each card means or anything like that. It was more about the best way to get results. The guy teaching it (we'll call him witchman) was fairly cool. Anyhow... Crys, Kryssie, and I were late getting there. Only 15 minutes... but we were still late. And he didn't bat an eye. Just went and got more chairs for us. Then he started in on the class. I swear over half of the class Witchman was staring directly at me. He was saying stuff like "You are a limitless, infinate being." "You deserve happiness" "Jesus said .... you deserve a boyfriend." I had the hardest time not laughing at Jesus saying I deserved a boyfriend. It didn't work. I laughed at it. I laughed alot durring his class. But that's not surprising since the entire class we used the metaphore of washing dishes. If you got the Mars card you'd do it violently and quickly. If you got Venus, passionatly and thuroughly (however you spell that).

Then we got on trying to know ourselves and why we do things by washing dishes. I said that I find that I loathe washing dishes when at home, but if I go to a friends house I'll jump to wash thier dishes or clean their house or something like that. And that I love to buy my family and friends expensive gifts. He kept saying that it's proof I'm doing things for the aproval and love of others and I need to realize I'm a worthy person even without those things. Then he told me I had to tell my friends no the next time they ask me to do their dishes. Kryssie asked me to pick up her mom. I picked up her mom. I'm not doing to well am I?

Please, whatever you do, do NOT ask me to clean your house. I might just do it. And I don't think it's cheap to get out to where ever you may live.

Have Fun

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home