Friday, March 12, 2004

It's the Sugar Rush From Hell!

So this morning I didn't get a chance to eat any breakfast. Not smart. So I get to work and instantly dive into my candy drawer. Just what I need huh? So now I'm typing this at like a bajillion words per minute and I couldn't even finish reading Zoot's post this morning. No offense. I just needed to DO something. Reading, to me, is doing something; but it's not moving. Typing. Now that is moving. And it requires a certain amount of restraint so you don't end up typing something like: klsajroaiwfgaslk. Wouldn't that just be a lovely post. If I could (i.e. I had the right shoes) I'd go run around the office building like a maniac. SUGAR RUSH!!!!!!!!! I'm so not going to be happy when the sugar runs out. I think I need to go find me something else to eat. I'll be back for a post about what I really ment to post. If I can muddle that thought back out from under the sugar.

Have Fun

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home