Tuesday, March 30, 2004

It's what we don't know that bothers me

I'm sitting here at work wasting time. I don't want to work. We have a new girl. That's a little of topic there, Skitz. I know, but I don't really care... I'm just talking to myself. What about the people who read this? Yeah, what about them... umm Hi, Dar. Dar you should leave us a comment. Although when you mentioned that little quiz thingy I was totally "oh she really does read it" But still we want to know what you think about some of the things we write. Why in the hell am I talking in third person?!

Now that I've remembered how to change colors I seem to do it a lot. Remember A LOT is two words. One word will get you docked points. Oops... mmmm... lost track of my thoughts again. My chest hurts. Damn it....

You know I meet people online and tell them what I do for a living and the next thought across my mind is "Do they have a collection account on them?" And my mind answers, "Maybe, but unless they lived in Wyoming, Utah, Colorado, or Idaho you'll never see it." Oh... that's right. Nevermind then. I love being anonnymous (however you spell it). No full names now. That's bad mojo. Umm... I should stop rambling. Going to work now. Post something else later.. maybe..

Have Fun


Pretty.....

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home