Wednesday, March 10, 2004

More Strange Dreams

Sometimes I worry about the dreams I have. And what they really say about me. Last night, sleeping oh so peacefully, I get smacked by one of the odder dreams I've had. And it included people I don't even know in real life. Just who's blogs I read. In my dream Zoot, Lauren, Amy, and of course Miss Doxie were the characters of the best selling movie of the year. I don't recall who played who in the movie. That wasn't important. What was important was that for some reason, in my dream, they lived in Utah. UTAH???? WTF?? Why would they live in Utah? Anyhow it was all about their whacked out lives and all the hijinx (couldn't think of a better word to use, sorry) that they got up to when they all got together. Have to say, in my dream, those four had some very funny times together. Right. Maybe tomorrow in the Haiku smackdown at Chris' site I'll make a Haiku and make them aware of it. Or maybe not. I'm not sure they'd want to know that a complete stranger is making them the main characters in a movie.

Anyhow enough of my crazy. Back to work!

Have Fun!

P.S. If you are reading this... I DEMAND you join the haiku smackdown!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home