Tuesday, March 16, 2004

NOT another bitch-fest

I decided this post would be about last night. As I have nothing to bitch about last night. Well not that I really care about anyhow.

My little brother actually spoke to me and didn't shun my company. He sat in the livingroom with me and watched a movie. THEN he went downstairs to his room. Until his friend (we'll call him YSHB for Young Spike-Haired Boy) came over. YSHB was fighting with his father (who I know, from experience with that family, is an abusive jerk) because the school he goes to expelled him. For a stupid little thing. We won't go into that. So YSHB needed a place to stay for the night. I don't normally get involved much with that household. It's not mine anymore. But I couldn't let YSHB just wander all night. So when D told me that Dad wasn't happy with YSHB because of a misunderstanding that I'd fight for him. He's been D's friend for going on 4 years. Why wouldn't I?

So I call Dad and tell him YSHB is going to spend the night. Dad says okay cause he doesn't want a fight. We all hang out. I get hungry. We decide to go to 7-Eleven for drinks and then to Taco Bell for food. We laugh and talk. Talk and eat. I love listening to people. As long as they don't want real advice. YSHB just needed an ear to listen. I listened.

We finished eating and went back to Dad's. D asked me to drive him to school in the morning and YSHB asked me to drive him home after I dropped D off at school. Meaning: I have to spend the night at Dad's. No biggie. I can go home after I drop them off and get ready for work since I don't have to be in until late. YSHB and me talk until 10pm and then D and him go downstairs. Midnight comes around and I'm gonna try to sleep. Go downstairs to tell the boys to go to bed. Otherwise they'll stay up all night. Get to sleep around 1:30.

Wake up to a wailing half-Siamese cat. You CANNOT sleep through that wail. I don't care what you try. It's impossible. So I have to get up at 3am to let him outside. Wake up at 5:30 to D's alarm going off. He doesn't turn it off. I have to go downstairs at 6am to tell him to "Either turn off the fucking alarm or I'm gonna start killing someone." Then wander bleary-eyed back to bed. Wake up again at 6:45 and have to drive the boys.

Found out Dad's jealous of my step-dad. Said I went out with my "new father" and bought a car. I'm sorry Dad, but neither of you will ever fill the roll of father in my lives. You just don't care enough. Grow up. Get over it. Quit making a big deal over it.

Have Fun

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home