Monday, March 22, 2004

Read at Own Risk as Contains Female Things

I think it's kind of tacky to write about these things, but I can't help myself. I'm a girl and so thus, most of my life centers around these things.

What things? Well DUH! Periods. Or in my case, lack there of. I'm nearly 19 you know? Well I've never been like normal girls. Oh no. Not me. What and be a sheep? As if. Sorry off topic.

Back to topic. I used to have Flo come visit me maybe once every two months. Then it was once every three months. Then it was every month for 3 months. Then back to every two months. And from September of '03 until just last week? None. Yep, no visits. Time for some serious thinking and deciding. I'm told by the doctors that you only need 4 a year to be healthy. But if I didn't have one for 6 months? And they're only about every two months on average? I need to do something to fix them. Otherwise, if I ever decide to sleep with a guy? God imagine the worrying. Nothing but abstinance is 100% and if you don't have regular periods you always think your pregnant.

Solution: The patch. I decided since I'm horrible with pills (like forget to take them but once a week bad with pills) I'd try the patch. It's supposed to knock some sense into Flo so she comes to visit every month, plus it's birth control. Like I need that last. I'm wondering how long it will take me to get used to actually knowing when Flo is supposed to show.

Before now I usually just went with the whole "Oh wow, nice to see you again. Long time no see." approach. Now I get to know when she'll show up. Let's see how long before I get fed up.

Now ends my tacky post. Please have fun on your less tacky favorites. And please don't think better of me. I really am quite tacky. See the sheep fur? I'm quite covered in it no matter what I tell you. Deal with it, huh?

Have Fun

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home