Tuesday, March 23, 2004

Skitz on Relationships

Okay, so really I have no room to talk about relationships. I'm only 19!(Umm scratch that... I'm not 19 until July. Must be jumpin' the gun here) I don't think anyone should be getting married before they're like 25. As for dating. Well to me, that's not really a relationship. Not unless it lasts years. And even then... it's not quite the same as being married. When your married you need to work through things. When your dating... screw working through it! Just break up! No?? Oh you should work through that to? Damn...

That would explain a few things.

At least when your only dating it's easier to leave the person than if you're married. Of course, from what I've seen in my family, people can seem the sweetest of people... until you marry them. And then, they change. I, however, am biased. In my family we have one, that's ONE couple that's not been divorced. And to their kids.. they're the one set that should have. Well, okay, Matt's not been divorced, but him and Tiff are always talking about divorcing eachother. Always fighting, always yelling.

Maybe this is why I'm so afraid of relationships. I think that if I get into one I'll either lose myself, or I'll be miserable.

I read about all these happy couples. And all I can think is:"But these people don't show you the bad side. They don't have to. All you see is the good."

I don't know why I had to post this. Just had to show you a glimpse of what was running through my head I guess.

Have Fun

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home