Tuesday, March 30, 2004

Stories of the Past: Part Five (to be continued)

Disclaimer:Stories of the Past are always long. If you don't like reading long post.... STOP READING!!!

This is for 11th grade. In 11th grade I had moved back in with Grams. I love Grams. I take care of Grams. But that's besides the point. The point here is what I did to get into trouble at the High School.

I'm fighting with myself over which story from eleventh grade I want to tell you first. It's either the day I walked out of class and turned my self in or the day I was suspended. Give me a second to decide.

I think for a shorter entry I'll just tell you about the day I walked out of class. However it has to wait until later today. I'll just update this later when I get a chance (In otherwords: after work)

Have Fun


I'M BAAAACK!!!!

So, story time little kiddies. No, that has two D's in there not T's you oof.


I don't remember what day it was exactly, but I do know that it was gym class. I have always hated gym. All the females in my family have hated gym. We barely pass it, if we do at all.

Oops... got off subject.

There was a girl in there who I absolutely hated. And that's just how I feel about most thin cheerleaders who think, just because they can afford $100 shoes to get muddy in, they're better than me. And I was tired of listening to her degrade me. And my friends. So I decided to sluff class. You all remember sluffing right? Come on! Everyone has sluffed once in thier life. Don't bother to lie, I know the truth.

Well normal people, when they sluff, leave campus or hide in a bathroom or DO something. Me? I turn myself in. I go straight to the attendance office and tell the person behind the desk "Hi, I'm sluffing class. Where should I go?"

Her response? "..."

Me: I'm sorry. I should explain. I don't want to be in gym, but I have nothing better to do with my time. So I'd like to turn myself in for sluffing. Should I be going to ISS?

Her: ....? Umm.... No? You... go to your... vice principal.

Me: Oh alright. I know him. Bye now.

And I go to my vice principal's office to wait for him. He came back, but was incredibly busy. So he decided I had some severe underlying issues and should speak to the school psychologist. Who was no less busy.

So, what did they do with me? Put me to work of course. I got to file things and run notes to classrooms the rest of the day. Of course, 5 minutes before the end of school I decided I needed to go to my last class and get my math homework, but who wouldn't want to do good in a class taught by a HOTTIE?

So I became infamous for sluffing class and turning myself in for it.

Next story? How I got Suspended my very first time ever!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home