Friday, March 26, 2004

Stories of the Past: Part Four

So after my fight with DFGD (Dad's First Girlfriend's Daughter... keep up people! Geesh...) I got shipped to Grams' for the rest of 7th grade. No biggie. I love Grams. She's always there for me.

Anyhow, durring the course of that year, I managed to get into trouble again. Now I was NOT a trouble maker by nature. Not there anyhow. But people, from when I was in 5th grade, remembered me. And were either A) in awe of my total lack of respect for the authoritive figure that was the principal and the fact that I didn't get suspended; or B) in total disbelieving-ness as I showed no firey temper. I was the good kid. I did my work, was rarely late to class, got good grades, had a very small group of friends I hung out with, and was very quiet. But that didn't stay true.

Durring one of my English classes I decided to write a letter to my little brother because I didn't live with him and was starting to miss our fighting. I had finished the work the Substitute had given us and was quietly sitting at my desk writting the note. When *BAM* the sub walks up and grabs my paper. WHA??? Excuse me, that's mine. What the hell are you doing with it??

She read it to herself and scolded me. Then refused to give it back. She, instead, tore the damned thing up! Oops. There goes my temper.

I snapped. I picked up my desk. I threw it. Again across the room. Again, not AT any particular person. I then... walked out. I went downstairs to the girls bathroom and just sat there.

The V.P. came and found me later. Told me to just go to the computer lab if I couldn't go back to class without harming someone or being a distraction to the class. Sounded good to me. So I went in search of the computer lab.

I never did find it. But by the time the next class started I was ready to go to class. No stupid subs there. Just good ol' teach.

That'll teach those B people to not believe I have a temper huh? I thought so.

Stay tuned for the next story from the last school year that I lived with Grams'.

Have Fun

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home