Wednesday, March 17, 2004

Stories of the Past: Part Two

I told you I'd write about DFGD (Dad's First Girlfriend's Daughter) and my fight. So this will be that story. But I need names for everyone involved. So this is your key here. K so DFGD's the oldest of four children. Then there's MHAAB (Mentally Handicapped And Abused Brother) who was EXACTLY one month older than me. Then was BTB (Bad Temper Brother) who is EXACTLY two years younger than me. And ended by CLBB (Cute Little Baby Brother). Of course then there's DFG (Dad's First Girlfriend) and Dad. And D and I. Those are our main players. Try not to forget. Or refer back to here.

K so It starts out with DFGD and I sharing a room. Our brothers (D and BTB) share a room also. They got the one right next door. Used to be DFGD and BTB sharing a room with D and I in the other. But the adults decided it was better to have girl with girl and boy with boy. I was, after all, in 7th grade.

DFGD and I get along fairly well most of the time. But I hate how she treats Mhaab. She slaps him, shoves him, and just abuses the poor boy. He's just misunderstood. I take care of him most of the time so that she can't abuse him. He likes when I watch him. I let him watch Ghostbusters over and over. Then I play the electrocution game. Don't worry about that. It's a short story you don't need me to go into. BTB also abuses the poor boy. D, however, is like me. We try not to hit him at all. We coax him. However, Mhaab doesn't like D. So Mhaab treats D like DFGD treats him. D doesn't like watching Mhaab. No wonder there.

I'm busy trying to clean some of my room and DFGD wants D to watch Mhaab. D doesn't want to as it's not his turn. She threatens him. We've seen from Part One how I react when D is threatened. I held my temper a little bit. I was champing at the bit though. So I watched from my bed as they argued in his doorway. She then pushed him. Uh-oh. Look there went my self-control. Good-bye. Have a nice vay-cay.

I charge DFGD. We fight. She's punching, scratching, hair-pulling, and anything else she can think of. I'm scratching, slapping, hair-pulling, nipping, and anything I can think of as I've never HAD to fight before. DFG comes downstairs and just watches from our doorway what's going on. I start to get an upperhand, even though my nose feels broken and my eye is starting to swell. DFG kicks me in the ribs so DFGD can get the upper hand. DFGD wins the fight. I'm not happy.

She goes to take a bath as she's got my blood all over her face. She's also sobbing because she is now missing a lot of chunks of hair. I'm furious. DFG goes up stairs. I'm left all alone with access to our room. So what do I do? Can you guess? Come on.... It's not that hard. Remember how my nose was bleeding? Still is. Is that any help?

Fine. I'll tell you.

I took the blood as it came gushing out my nose and smeared it on her bed. On the walls. On her favorite white shirt. On her shoes. On the door. On the window. On anything I could touch. And then.... Then I crawled out my brothers window and walked away. When I got home three hours later Dad was waiting for me. I was grounded. Big surprise. I was also moving back in with D. Another big surprise. DFGD is still crying by the way. Just thought I'd inform you. Me? I've got a black-eye and multiple bruises. Her? No outward signs. NONE.

So Mom comes over and takes me to the ER as I've called her about it. No broken ribs. Nose not broken. But I do get a nice ice pack for my eye. Nice. Cold.

Next day: I go to school. What? You think I'd stay home? Whatever. I try to cover my eye by leaving my hair in front of it. I don't succeed. So, in my Spanish class (that contains all grades) my hair moves. The ninth graders notice. They're pissed. I guess they liked me. The wanted to pulverize DFGD for me. It was a nice gesture, but unneeded I told them. Then I told them my revenge. You should have seen the looks on their faces. Nice, calm, quiet, helpful me... destroying a bedroom with blood. They had a new-found respect for me. Nice Huh?

In a week from that day I moved back to Grams' house. A couple of months later DFG left Dad. She took her kids with her. Thank the gods.

Stay tuned for Part Three where fifth-grader me fights a principal.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home