Thursday, March 11, 2004

Wandering my mind again

For some reason everytime people mention drunk-dialing I think of prank calling. Or just calling random numbers with my female friends and pretending we dialed the wrong number when someone answers. I remember, specifically though, one time with Crys. We were prank dialing numbers we thought "off the top of our heads" and I made her call one I knew was a real number. I had heard a kid in my fifth grade class tell us the last four digits of his phone number were his last name. (okay so he told us the whole number, but you don't need to know it) So I had Crys call his number and ask for him. She thought that we wouldn't get anyone and be told we had the wrong number because he had an odd first name. She called, his dad answered, she asks for him, dad goes to get him, Crys squeeks, Crys hurridly hangs up. I am pummelled because I'm rolling on the floor laughing at the expression that passed over her face.

But for me prank calling isn't just calling strangers. For me it's calling people I used to know and having hour long conversations after 3 years of not speaking to them. It's calling up guys I used to hang out with and making them figure out who exactly I am now. It's laughing with strangers and friends over the weird stuff that can come out of my mouth when I'm nervous. And I'm always nervous on the phone. Always.

I'd hate to see what I'd end up saying if I was drunk-dialing. I'd probably propose to whoever I got on the phone. Either that or offer to clean their house ;)

I decided I'll just get in trouble for not doing accts today. I'm not really in the mood to work anyhow. And I need to update my links on the side. I've only got 1/4 of all my links over there.

I also need to say I will miss Lauren's site. I liked it. Miss you, Lauren!

Have Fun

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home