Tuesday, April 27, 2004

Again with the Changing of things...

Yes, I did change it again. I'm finished fighting with Crys now. If she's still angry I'm sorry. I'm too melancholy today to be fighting with anyone. Let alone someone in my life that means so much. In this world there are maybe 5 to 6 people I couldn't live without. She'd be among them. Just so she knows and all that Jazz.

You know that's my new favorite saying don't you? The "all that Jazz" part? Yeah. I'm using it a lot now days. Ya'll know I have a new blog in a different spot right? Oh good. Just checking. I'm not posting a link to it here though. Sorry... don't think so.

God I'm tired. But I'm restless to boot. This is crappy. I want to sleep but can't. I want to run but haven't the energy for it. I want to scream but you don't raise your voice at work. I want to cry but it's a sign of weakness I rarely indulge in. And if I do indulge... no one can be around to watch. Are you watching now? I think you are... And it's not polite.

Good-day. Have fun. And don't let those mosquitoes get you. They're hell on the itching....

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home