Monday, April 12, 2004

My Petty Childishness

I realize, that me changing this site to look as it now does, makes me seem petty and childish. And you know what? I can be. But I can also be understanding and responsible. I can be non-judgemental. Open-minded.

But none of this changes the fact that I have a BAD TEMPER! I may not have red hair, but I do have the temper. I will pout. I will "throw a fit." I will do churlish things to get back at you. I am a vengful girl. I hesitate to say vengful woman, because... sometimes.... sometimes it's not that good. It's just the childhood vengence I seek. The ripping up of papers. The hiding of toys. The yelling. The silent-treatment. All of the things a kid does when angry.

And this time? This time I will not be forgiving without an apology. Hurtful things were tossed about. But you are the one who took it too far. I hope you have a happy birthday. I may be petty and childish, but not enough that I didn't get you something. So this April 15th... enjoy your present, and your food, and remember what you said to me.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home