Thursday, April 08, 2004

Response from The Things You Do That I Hate

So the person that post was about decided to email me her response. Here it is. I'm a little miffed over it, but I'll let you all see it. If possible... can I get your feedback? I'm thinking maybe I'm a little more angry than I should be over this. I've put her response all in italics and in red. Red because that's what I'm currently seeing...

Get a life, you say all this about me but i don't see you hang out with anyone but jenny, and then you get pissed at her and don't talk to her till you really really need a friend. as far as bending i bend way more than you know but i'm not going to bend over backwards for you when you just don't give a damn. I will lie when i feel i need to. you'll notice i only lie to certain people, i hardly ever lie to my family, i may not tell them stuff but i don't out right lie, like you. and you are the hypocryte not me so don't even go there. I do not wish to drive you car. but if thinking this makes you feel superior go right ahead. i realize it's not a toy but its not that easily broken either. being better than someone is not up to me, it is how other people look at us and i do not nor do i want to know what other people think of me. if you hate it when we fight then stop doing it. i may do things to "cause" fights but i don't start them you take what i do the wrong way and start the fight yourself where if the situation was backwards most of the time i would have let it go. I only pressure you for info. about me and I don't recall getting upset over anything that didn't concern me in any way shape or form. as far as david gos he did treat me badly the last time we hung out and he always will thats just life we have basically ( in my mind anyway) agreed to disagree and so there is no hope of you being able to hang out with us both at the same time. I do learn from my mistakes and i can't count the number of times i've forgiven you. I have few friends cuz i chose my family over my friends and that was my choice but whats your excuse? and if its so tiring being my friend then stop. just cuz you my cousin doesn't mean we have to be buddy buddy, yes we have to be nice and talk but we don't have to be friends. did you ever stop to think that it is not all that easy being your friend. I mean if someone makes one little mistake you freak out and get pissed off you remember all the other thing they did and then you go and write some sort of message to them. then get over it. when they try to talk to you about it you won't talk and then a few weeks later you get pissed for some other little thing and then stay pissed cuz of what they did before. As far as not calling you when i'm going to be late, get over it. I'm not you daughter or you fucking wife i have no obligation to call you and tell you that. and i do judge people it is my right i will continue to do it regardless of if they know you or not.
if you wish to tear me down any more please do i enjoy sharing you opinion of me and the way you think with people. have a nice day


p.s. in my opinion this is all your psychological problems and i'm sick of them getting in the way so either get some help or leave me out of it

I divorce you i divorce you i divorce you

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home