Tuesday, May 18, 2004

Pumping Iron

Pump that Iron into your system. It's healthy for you. Makes you red blooded instead of black and blue. Don't forget the Zinc. Helps the Iron go down. Though I'd prefer a spoon full of sugar to help the medicine go down. Mary Poppins had the jist of things. But I'll take the Iron over Cod Liver Oil. Blech. Horrible thoughts. Did you know there's a state out there where if you're caught stealing citrus fruit you can be punished by having to swallow Cod Liver Oil. Swallowing versus what per say? Ew... Cod Liver Enema. Even more Blech.

Then there's another state where if you steal a vehicle that is over 10 years old it's only a misdemenor instead of a felony. Oh and don't shoot a whale in Utah from your car. You could go to prison. Just one question... where in the hell in Utah are you going to find a freaking whale?! In the Great Salt Lake? Yeah right. The poor thing would die so quickly you wouldn't even have time to wave at it let alone kill it yourself.

Wow my mind wanders. I refuse to set things in order in my mind. Sometimes I find it funner to have it all swirling in random order. And other times... well it takes my mind of other things I'd rather not dwell on. Not that dwelling on things happens very often for me. I just go back to it after a while to naw on it for a bit then wander off again. Like a bone I guess. Only one must keep it hidden if you're not nawing on it. Doggie Rules and all that jazz.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home