Tuesday, June 14, 2005

Colorful Void

Sometimes I feel like I'm sitting in some sort of void. Something is sucking out the joy in me. I watch as colors and people pass by, but I don't much care. Sure I have moments where I can think of nothing other than how happy I am. They're getting fewer and fewer though.

The older I get the less I seem to laugh.

I have to do things to make others laugh now before I can consider it. I have to see others having a good time at my expense before my brain feels that it's ok to enjoy the life around me. I've always known that my life isn't the worst out there. I also knew, though, that it was far from the best. That's my downfall. I don't know where exactly I am. That always drives me up a wall.

Mr Q (David/Anthony) and I are trying to have a better marriage, but it's so much of an uphill battle I sometimes just want to lay down and roll back to the bottom. I don't. Mostly because I'm curious as to if I can even make it to the top. Not to mention the curiosity of what it's like to be up there and how far I can see from that vantage point.

Not that I make much sense. Pardon my madness- I'm writing on only a few hours sleep.

3 Comments:

At 10:57 AM, June 22, 2005, Anonymous Anonymous said...

I know the dark times in the sludge are hard. I care about you and don't want you to give in to the dark. Keep climbing, m'lady!

 
At 10:59 AM, June 22, 2005, Anonymous Anonymous said...

LOVE LOVE LOVE,
LOVE LOVE LOVE,
LOVE LOVE LOVE,
LOVE is all you need!

Not really, but you get the point.

 
At 11:00 AM, June 22, 2005, Anonymous Anonymous said...

you said you liked comments!

I think that small dogs are better than big dogs.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home