Tuesday, November 22, 2005

Good or Bad?

Here is my pretty from halloween- I was a gothic ballerina:






This week is turning out to be crap. Or it's going to be great. I haven't decided. But here's whats going on

Bad: dizzy- feet going numb- pinched nerve in lower back (causing numb feet)- forgot to call chiropracter to schedule an appointment- yelled at a coworker for a misunderstanding then felt like an idiot when it was explained- my boss at the theater I work at may get fired because the day she was gone we lost over $100 in inventory- because of another coworker at the theater everyone but me got their hours cut- I'm largly either ignored, made fun of, or talked badly about at the theater- my first job is starting to really suck- I haven't had a single day where I could just sleep in and not get dressed all day in over two weeks- my headaches are back- I'm working both jobs on thanksgiving as well as working the theater on the following day- I just found out a guy that was very cute who I seriously messed with his head due to my own insecurities is now married with a kid- and to top it off this is the week my period is going to start

Good: because i'm working both jobs I have an easy out for not going to thanksgiving dinner at Uncle Jealous' house- I'm getting time and a half from both jobs on thanksgiving- I get paid friday and then on the following tuesday as well- my divorce will be finalized soon- David is supposed to be paying me back my $10 by friday or by the ninth- my niece and nephew are coming down with my older brother and his wife for the weekend- my mom has a new job that pays her $12 an hour (which is my two jobs put together!)- And I haven't gained back any of the 25 pounds I lost in three months (I think I'm still losing, just not as fast).

What do you think? Good? Bad? Or "Quit your F$$$ing whining"?

1 Comments:

At 9:50 AM, November 29, 2005, Anonymous Anonymous said...

I think the pic is gorgeous!
I think life is hard and then we die. I have been depressed too. Don't fret it. Happy Holidays!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home