Sunday, November 19, 2006

Life

I've decided I don't know what to do with life. Just as soon as I start to think I'm figuring out one part of it another goes to shit. Or changes on me so drastically I feel like I have to run to catch up to the changes. It's exhausting trying to keep up with everything and learn to adapt to it.

I know a lot about exhaustion right now... I've been averaging 3 hours of sleep each night. It is not very good. But I've not dotten my head out of my ass to call a doctor and get everything fixed. I apparantly lie when I say I hate to whine. I seem to find myself doing it a lot. I hate lying, liars, and whiners. Therefore.... I really HATE myself.

What's new??

1 Comments:

At 4:00 AM, April 13, 2009, Anonymous Anonymous said...

hello... hapi blogging... have a nice day! just visiting here....

 

Post a Comment

<< Home